Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Photoshoot and the album title

Hello everyone! How are you? I have had a great week so far. A lot of work and recording has been done. It's a very frustrating and irritating process but what can I say? I love it! We had the photoshoot last Friday and I saw the pictures already and they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have even picked out an album cover already! I changed the album titled from "Love is This" to "Love Is". I decided to call it "Love Is" because it'll leave it open for the audience to have their interpretation of love. My Dad actually gave me that idea. I gotta give me credit.

Well, as I have mentioned, more recording as been done and a lot of people have been getting involved into this project. As I have always said, I love collaborating with other people, no matter what form of it is. I think collaboration is a very important skill that we all need to learn because we use it everyday! So, I am absolutely collaborating with this album and its been 2 years of planning and just finding the right for it. It's no where near done, but I know and I'm happy that is finally happening! I am so excited! As I have mentioned in my very first blog, 2009 is my year to shine! And so far, I'm right!

Always follow your dreams,

with love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment