Monday, May 11, 2009

"LOVE IS THIS" - SINGLE ALBUM COVER

Hello everybody! How are all of you? I'm writing two days early this week because I have something I want to share with you. On Saturday, I was really busy creating the album cover for the first single, "Love Is This". It's amazing! Now, this isn't the cover for the debut album, that cover still needs to be done. I am going to be scheduling some photo shoots this week for the album. I am very excited about that! Also, some recording will be done this week as well. I hope all of you had a great weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day!  :) I would also, again, like to thank all of you for all your love and support. The single has gotten 56 plays the last time I checked. It's doing amazingly well and I am so very grateful. Thank you all very much and I will talk to you soon and keep you posted later this week! 

Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A

Love Is This - Official Single album cover

"Love Is This" single cover

No comments:

Post a Comment