Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Love Is This" Gets over 70 plays!

Hi everyone! It's me again. How are you? I hope all of you are doing really well. I have spoken to my photographer and we have scheduled a date for next weekend to shoot some pictures for the album and website. "Love is This" is doing really well. It's gotten over 70 plays on MySpace! I am soooo STOKED! This is great. You know, I really love what I do. Music has been a HUGE part of my life ever since I was two years old. I've been singing since three years old, writing songs since 5 years old and recording songs for the past 4 years. It's fun. This year, as you all know, is my year to shine. The debut album is going great, I love this process. I have never experienced the process of a full length album. In the past, I have recorded singles, demos, scratch recordings. BUT this time.... its different. This full length album is hard work, and a lot of time and effort is brought into it and I'll admit its gets frustrating sometimes, but I LOVE IT! It's great. 


   I couldn't have done all this without God. He's blessed me with so many talents, the talent to sing, write and perform music, He's blessed me with the knowledge of music. He's also blessed me with all my family and friends and everyone else who is in my life. I am very grateful for everyone who is in my life, because they have helped me and played a HUGE part on my journey of becoming a STAR! So, thank you all for your love and support and guidance. I Love you all from the bottom of my heart!  Talk to you all very soon.

Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment