Friday, May 22, 2009

I am not lucky, I am BLESSED

Hello everyone! Its been a while, I know! But hey, I've been busy! (as always) Hahahahahahahaha! Today was a good day. I had my first photo shoot for the album at Imperial Beach. We went down to the beach and my school, took great pictures. I had my guitar with me in almost every photo. I haven't seen all the pictures yet, but I will on Tuesday. Once my photographer and I sort everything I will post ALL photos on MySpace! I had the photo shoot this morning at 9:30 - 10:40 and then after that I went home, changed my clothes and listened to music. My photographer is a great one. She can talk to someone, have her camera in her hand and just snap a photo at anything while talking to the person, and then look back it later and the photo will be clear and perfect. She is the only photographer I know who can do that! It's beautiful!


Also, I have been getting great comments and reviews from so many people about the single. I am so pleased to know that people are actually listening to my music! I just checked on the my Music MySpace and the single has gotten 84 plays! Holy moly! Thats AWESOME! I am STOKED! You know, people tell me how lucky I am. And in reply, I say "Thank you, but I am not lucky, I AM BLESSED!" And I am. I could not do this without My Heavenly Father, Mom, Dad, Sister, Grandma and all my family, friends and musical inspirations. It's great to know that I have people in my life who give me their unconditional love and support. It's a beautiful thing!



I want to thank my photographer for taking the photos at the shoot. I know there are many more projects and photo shoots to come for us in the future, thank you and I love you.


As for all of you, thank you for your continuing love and support and I will talk to all very soon! Happy Memorial Day!

Always follow your dreams,

With love from,
J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment