Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LOVE IS THIS - SINGLE RECORDED AND RELEASED!

Goooooooood Mornin' everybody! How are all of you? Like always I am VERY awesome! I'm feeling suburb! A LOT of things have happened this week. I spoke to a very good friend of mine who's a photographer. I asked her if she would take pictures for my album. She agreed and we'll be setting up a session soon. Speaking of sessions, on Monday, I recorded the first single off the new CD! It's called, "Love is This". I wrote the lyrics to the song in my kitchen way back in September of 2008. The next day, I asked my choir director, Mr. Donald Truesdail to help write the music to the song. He agreed. We practiced a few times, and he recorded the music for me. The guitar you'll hear in the song, is really Mr. Truesdail playing. We lost Mr. Truesdail in a car accident on January 13, 2009. I released the single on my music MySpace, which I recently created... If you haven't already, you can ADD me:

www.myspace.com/jamusic2009

The first 10 people who send me a comment on MySpace about the song will get a comment back on their profile PERSONALLY from me! I am very proud of the new single and you can download it and add it to your profile. While I was recording it, it was very emotional, I guess you can say. Hearing Mr. Truesdail play the guitar brought back a lot of memories... He was such a wonderful and talented man! He was GENIUS when it came to composing and sharing his music and talent with others. He always considered us his "kids". There is a special message at the end of the single paying tribute to Mr. Truesdail, one of my musical heroes. 

  The single will be up on the website soon! We're looking at a launch date in late June/early July. 
Again, thank you all for your love and support!

Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment