Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and an Update of Spring break, the magic of writing music and upcoming website plans

Hello everyone! Happy Easter and how are you? I have been very great. This past week has been filled with relaxation, family time, activities and of course writing music! I actually found myself in a spot, there were times when I couldn't think of anything to write, but I still had the urge to do it. It was kind of like I was forcing a song out of me and I can't stand that feeling because then the song turns out bad. Overall, the writing process for the album is going great, there are a few songs written that I am absolutely putting on the album, I just need to find a studio and get my voice ready for a session.


As you all know, I sing all the time and I have been doing a lot of singing this week. It's been fun though. It gives me a chance to use the gift and talent that God has blessed me with in the purest and best way I can. I haven't had a chance to work on the website this week, due to lack of internet connection, but I will work on it more this coming week. The launch date, I am hoping will be sometime this summer. I still need to schedule photo shoots, and post some mp3s of previous recordings, film a video blog, create a music page, lyrics, discography, news page and lots more! So keep watch for that this summer! I will of course keep you posted. So till then, have a very happy Easter Sunday, go hunt some eggs and

Always follow your dreams!

With lots of love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment