Friday, April 17, 2009

My Heart is Open to FAITH, MUSIC, LOVE and LIFE

Hello everybody, TGIF! How have all of you been?  I have been a very happy person! I had a Cardiology (heart)  appointment yesterday, my doctor said he was very pleased with the results of the tests and that he would like to see me again in 6 months! After that, he'll only have to see me once year! I am sooooo happy about that! Also, my pacemaker is doing great as well. 


  As far as the musical part of my life goes.... It's doing good. I wrote another song last night, I don't know if it'll make it on the album but I hope so, its kind of a straight up song, it has some things that may be a little risque to put on an album, but its VERY true. I guess we're just gonna have to wait and find out what happens with it. Other than that, things are looking good, I spoke to an uncle of mine who has been writing, recording and performing his own music practically all his life! We may be getting together to write a song soon. That'll be fun, I've always wanted to write with my uncle. I've collaborated with him several times, but we've never written lyrics and music together. It's always been separate.


 I have my confirmation tonight at the Most Precious Blood church. I am very excited and very nervous all at the same time. I'll be standing in front of the bishop! (How nerve-racking!) I'll be fine though.... We all will. My faith is VERY important to me, along with with my music, its what keeps me grounded. I am very honored and happy to receive another sacrament. 


 Well, I'll be doing a lot of things this year, so keep watch for me and like always, I'll keep you posted on every detail. Have a great weekend and a great week and I will talk to all of you real soon! 


Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A



1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you're doing so well JA!
    And thats awesome that you wont have to go to the doctors so much anymore! I'm happy for you!
    Love Steph

    ReplyDelete