Monday, March 16, 2009

Update on Dolly Parton Tribute

Hello again! The past two weeks have been busy, and it's only getting busier! But I'm having fun. Well, with all the changing dates, we have finally set a date for our first mentoring session of the Dolly tribute to begin. It will start Thurday, March 19, 2009 at Mar Vista High School in Room 710 from 2:40 PM - 4:00 PM. We had planned it to be Wednesday but our supervisor has a meeting Wednesday. So, it will be on Thursday. I am really excited about the sessions. I am anxious on how they're going to turn out! I still need to print out a book of the chords of the songs we'll be using for the show and a lyrics book for the performers. I have been really focused on all this stuff and of course with school work too, but I know it's worth it! The outcome of this tribute is going to be great! As far as a donation letter being typed and distributed, I still need to do that as well.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I will talk to you all soon!

Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment