Monday, March 30, 2009

NEW WEBSITE AND VIDEO BLOG IN THE WORKS!

Hello everyone! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, I sure did! I have big news! After years of trying to build an official website, it's finally going to happen! I have found a sponsor site to do it! My new website is in the works and is still on the drawing board, but its getting done. I am so excited because now you all can listen to my music! I will be posting previous recordings that I have done in the studio. There is also going to be a contact page, photo page and maybe even a blog page! (Like i need one, right??? Hahahahaha!) Well, there is no set date as far as when this site will be launched but I will definitely let you know when that happens! My site will be personally designed by myself, so you don't need to worry or wonder if someone else is writing my personal messages for me, because it'll all be done by me!


Also in the planning stage, is a Video blog! It'll give me and you a chance to communicate visually. And who knows, If it really starts kicking off good, I may even answer some questions. Again, all these plans are in the works. The video blog may take some time to get done, so don't expect one coming anytime soon. As far as the new website... Now that launch date is gonna have to be a secret for now until I get everything in order. Until then....


Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment