Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MENTORING SESSIONS

Hi! How is everyone? Well, this week, so far is going great! I just found out today that our first mentoring sessions for the Dolly tribute will be next Monday, March 16, 2009. I am sooooo excited! I can't wait to work with all the performers and musicians.

TO PERFORMERS: You must be at EVERY sessions unless told otherwise by me or the supervisor. If you, for some reason are unable to make it to a session you must notify me before the session starts. Other than that, I can't wait to work with you! Also, performers must choose (if you haven't already) and learn the Dolly song they choose BEFORE the first session, I am going to hear every performer on their song. So please be prepared.

Okay, I guess that's it, to the general public, If you are interested in becoming a performer or musician for this tribute please contact me at:

nievesj_a@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/nievesrecords


Or simply comment this blog.


Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment