Friday, January 15, 2010

"JULIA'S SONG" RELEASED AS THE THIRD SINGLE OFF DEBUT ALBUM AVAILABLE NOW ON MYSPACE!

Hello friends! Good Lord, it's been a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time since I've written a blog. I was just looking at my stats and it says I have posted a blog since September 23, 2009! WOW! Well, If you have been following my video blogs on YouTube then you should be all caught up with me. On January 13, 2010 I released the third single off my debut CD. The single is called "Julia's Song". I wrote this song for a friend of mine who moved to Washington back in November of '09. The song did get a public performance that same month at an Art Show I performed at. I decided to release it as a single, and now it is posted on my Music MySpace!   www.myspace.com/jamusic2009  .



I haven't released a video blog yet talking about the new single, but I plan to post one soon. As I have stated before, I can only post video blogs when I have access to a webcam, and since I do not own a webcam in my home, I can not always post one. I plan on getting a lot of publicity for this single. I plan on promoting it and really getting it out there. The last two singles, "Love is This" and "All I Can Think About is You" did so well and got a lot of promotion. I have a feeling "Julia's S0ng" will be the same.

No videos have been filmed for any of the singles. I can't really say when one will be planned or in the works. Right now, I am working on getting this album done. I am working on figuring out the songs I want on the album. I have written probably over 40 songs for this album. I need to narrow it down to at least 10-12 songs. My New Year's resolution is to really work on this and get it done, promoted and out there by the end of this year. I have been working on this album: planning, writing, etc for about a little over a  year now. Since 2008. 

  Please check out the NEW single "Julia's Song" on my music MySpace

  www.myspace.com/jamusic2009


I'd love to hear from your comments about the song! Let's make this new single a success! 

Thank you for all your love and support! I love you all. I will talk to you all very soon! 

"It's All About the Music!" 


Always follow your dreams,


J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment