Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The New single and some Media Info

Hello friends! How are you? I am have been SUPER busy! For the past couple of weeks I have been in the process of promoting the new single off my debut album, "All I Can Think About is You". The single will be released Thursday, September 17, 2009. I have had great success with this song so far and I am sure there is more to come. Thanks to the Coffee Shoppe crew for allowing me to promote the new single during and after the show. I will be passing out flyers at the end of the show and will be performing the single that night with a few words before I start. It's been a busy week but I love this business. It's how I learn. There's so much to learn and so much to do. I performed at the Beach Club Grille again last night. I did three songs they are a follows:


- Hey Jude
- Halleluiah

and an original piece.

  I wanted to perform the first single off the album, "Love is This" but due to technical difficulties that didn't happen. I guess I'm going to have to bring my own boom box next week! Ha ha. Anyway, last night was a blast. Coffee Shoppe rehearsals have been long and tiring but they have also been tons of fun! It's going to be a great production. 

  Just some media info for you to follow:

   www.myspace.com/jamusic2009
   www.twitter.com/jamusicworld
 

      Add me, Follow me! 

    I update constantly! 

    Well I guess that's it for now. 

Always follow your dreams!

with love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment