Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More info about the new single

Hello fans! 

How are all of you? I am doing pretty good. I am really excited about Coffee Shoppe. We have our second rehearsal tomorrow at Mar Vista High School. I am so excited to be performing the new single there. Speaking of the new single. The new single, "All I Can Think About is You" will be released on my music MySpace on September 17, 2009. Its the same day as Coffee Shoppe! I performed the single last Tuesday at the Beach Grille in Imperial Beach, California. It was a great night and I had so much fun. I find that I am most comfortable when I am on stage performing, its where I find my safe place and I have time to be in the zone and give a great performance. 


Coffee Shoppe is going to be a great night as well! So far, I am getting great requests to play the song and hear it. The song isn't even released yet and already it's a success. It means so much to me. The process of this album is going pretty good. I have been in the studio lately recording more material for this album. It's a blast! Also, I will be performing at the Beach Grille again, next Tuesday. I will be giving you more details about it soon and also with Coffee Shoppe.

Well I guess that's about it for now. Talk to you soon!

Always follow your dreams!

With love from,

J-A

No comments:

Post a Comment