Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Loss of an American Icon

Hello everyone, I am deeply sorry it has taken me so long to write a new blog. It's been a hard week. As you all know we lost a true american icon on Thursday, June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson. I am writing this blog because I would like to pay my respect to the King of Pop. Michael Jackson has been a musical influence of mine for many years. I was first introduced to his music when I watched him perform the song "Will You Be There" as a special bonus footage on the Free Willy VHS. Since then, I was introduced to songs like "Thriller", "Beat It", "Black Or White", "Billie Jean" and countless others. This is a tremendous loss in the music business and an even bigger loss to the world. Fans and future generations will always remember Michael Jackson. His music will live on forever. LONG LIVE THE KING!


MJ 1958-2009
1958-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment